Circle17’s Complaints Procedure and Promise
We always aim to offer the highest level of care and expertise at each stage of your journey with us. If something does go wrong and we fail to reach that highest level and you want to make a complaint, we will be fully committed to fixing it as efficiently as possible
Below is all the information you need to know about making a complaint to us, and this includes how to contact us and what we will endeavour to do at each stage of your complaint.
- If you’re unhappy with the service that Circle17 have provided, be that due to one of our employees or one of our chosen suppliers or partners, let us know and we’ll investigate it straightaway.
- If you have experienced financial loss due to the actions of Circle17 or one of our chosen suppliers to partners, please contact us straightaway. A complaint of financial loss is something we take very seriously and the quicker that we know of this issue, the quicker we can investigate and resolve it.
How long will it take for my complaint to be resolved?
- Once we are in receipt of your complaint, we will be in touch within 2 working days to confirm it has been received and that we are looking into it.
- We will make regular contact with you at least every 5 working days to update you on the status and progress of your complaint.
- We will aim to have your complaint resolved within 15 working days.
- If the complaint is about a supplier or partner, this can often take longer than 15 working days to resolve.
- We will advise of any expected timeframes for completion during our regular updates to you.
What if my complaint isn’t resolved to my satisfaction?
- If we raise a complaint on your behalf to an Energy Supplier and they fail to resolve it to your satisfaction and have issued a Final Response you may be able to seek help from the Energy Ombudsman Service. Their contact details are
Post: Ombudsman Services: Energy, P.O. Box 966, Warrington, WA4 9DF
Phone: 0330 440 1624
- If we raise a complaint on your behalf to a Water Supplier and they fail to resolve it to your satisfaction and have issued a Final Response you may be able to seek help from the Customer Council for Water.
- If we raise a complaint on your behalf to a Merchant Services Supplier and they fail to resolve it to your satisfaction and have issued a Final Response you may be able to seek help from the Financial Ombudsman Service.
- These are free services, so you won’t have to pay to take your complaint further.
- They will assist you with any unresolved complaints but only once 8 weeks has passed since your complaint was first raised or after you have received a Final Response.
- You must contact them within 6 months of receiving your Final Response or they may refuse to review the complaint.
- You can also raise your complaint to the Relevant Ombudsman Service if it is remains unresolved after a period of 8 weeks.
How Can I Contact Circle17?
- In order that we can deal with your complaint as fully as possible, it is a good idea to keep current bills, statements, and other documents that you think might help in a safe place.
- Remember to give as much detail as you can to help us fully understand the issue and we can then look to resolve it as quickly as possible.